IF YOU ARE NEARLY READY TO SUBMIT YOUR THESIS, WE CAN HELP
YOU NEED TO KNOW
- We proofread each thesis twice, jointly review each work and write a Report.
- We check spelling, grammar, punctuation, hyphen use, hedging, split infinitives, tautologies, tense, and formatting of parenthetical references.
- We check for clarity and for incomplete or over-complicated sentences.
- We proofread Reference Lists and give examples of how items should be structured to suit your reference style if necessary. We DO NOT format Reference Lists. APA 6th Edition: Quick HELP!
- For long documents, we note proofreading and editorial comments on a hard copy. Some universities don't permit the use of Track Changes.
- You will receive an estimate of turnaround time upon enquiry and a Quote when we receive your document. Your University may fund this service.
For costs, please see the AGREEMENT form.
WE NEED TO KNOW
Your special instructions, that your Supervisor has read your work, and the referencing style you have used.
Before sending us your thesis, select A4 page/paper size, create a 4cm left margin to allow for binding, a top margin 2cm, bottom 2cm, right 2cm.
We format theses according to universities' submission guidelines including elements such as:
* Heading styles and an automatically generated table of contents
* Captions and tables for figures, graphs, plates, maps, etc.
* Chapter headers and Roman and Arabic page numbers for different sections if required.
* We fix margins and page numbers for landscape sections.
For costs, please see the AGREEMENT form.
We are a fastidious proofreading and formatting team and, over the past 7 years have helped over 60 candidates from Australian universities to prepare their theses for submission.
For her Educational Doctoral, UTS (2008), our team leader, Dr Bronte Somerset's thesis: "Thoroughly Modern Theses" was an explorative study which used phenomenology to seek enlightenment and understanding by asking in what ways candidates’ experiences reveal the phenomenon of theses created and presented with multiple forms of media. Abstract
Stymied by Referencing?
For instant intext and reference list examples of various combinations, try this very easy to use referencing style database re : Cite from the University of Melbourne, for APA, Harvard, Chicago, Vancouver, MLA and AGLC. APA 6th Edition: Quick HELP!
||I am truly amazed thank you so much. I think it looks perfect! Brilliant!!|
||Thank you for the quick turnaround and insightful and spot on comments.|
||Wonderfully thorough as always, and your comments in the report insightful and spot on.|
||Your understanding of writing conventions and styes is truly impressive.|
||I had a really wonderful learning experience revising the thesis according to you sample editing.|
||Oh my gosh how great, thanks a zillion.|
||I am just so amazed at the consideration you've given to my thesis and am so very grateful for all of your comments and suggestions - wow!|
||Thanks...for the excellent work editing my thesis.|
||I want to thank you again for your extraordinarily detailed proofing, which has taught me so much in regard to language, grammar and style.|
||Thank you again for your excellent work and we will definitely be in touch for future projects.||Excellent work! More than excellent in fact.
||I have just finished including all of your suggested proof edits. This is fantastic and not always my experience of professional editors.
||Overall, may I say, that you have done fantastic job. I'm really impressed and hugely grateful for your extremely quick proofreading service.|
|The three examiners were very positive about the content and there are only a few very minor corrections needed. One examiner commented on the immaculate presentation and I thank you for your help in that regard as it certainly was formatted beautifully and your work on proofreading the final draft was invaluable. I have had no hesitation in recommending you to others as it is so important to present ones' work in the best form possible. |
|I couldn't format the thesis I'm not very computer savvy. Again - thanks. It looked great and your input with corrections was valuable.|
|I've read this thesis over and over but must have kept missing errors that you found. I should have contacted you before now. Thank you.|
|My supervisor wants to recommend you to other candidates. I will certainly recommend your services to ther colleagues as well as to the Uni's Centre for Research and Graduate Training.|
To discuss your thesis please call:
02 6493 8112 Australia or 61 2 6493 8112 if overseas.
Or email: bjsomerset (@) gmail.com Remove brackets around the @ symbol.